Mark and Darlene Coburn

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A NICE PLACE TO VISIT BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE

this is where i spent my wen. evening from 6pm until 2 am...the flu bug got ahold of me and wouldnt let go..on to brighter things


before the bug got me, i cleaned two houses wen. starting at 5am them went to khols..they had a big sale plus 15% off...i got some cool new frames--placemats---bamboo cutting boards ---candle and a couple of shirts for mark....i think chrissy calls these here (great finds) the frames are a powder blue .....


6 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

oooooo...i like!!!! those placemats would look good in my dining room!!!

p.s i better not get sick!!

Chrissy Galloway said...

#1 I had to intentions of getting you sick, so Im sticking with "it's not my fault"

#2 those wooden cutting boards are bad oscar I love them!

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better! I've been busy cleaning out drawers cupboards and closets! Can you believe it. I can get a lot done when I stay home. GET BETTER Love ya di

Anonymous said...

I still say Chrissy is the flu host. Sorry to hear you got sick! Just remember...you flew HER home, and we flew JOSH home! Ha!

Chrissy Galloway said...

OHHHHH...I see how Leslie is going to be!!!!! Well, Trey drank off my milkshake so now I hope he gets it!!!

Chrissy Galloway said...

Can u update now please?

ALL OF US GIRLS...

ALL OF US GIRLS...

MY GIRLS...

MY GIRLS...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS...

JUST US...

JUST US...

Twitter Updates

About Me

AS YOU CAN SEE, WE ARE TWO HIP OLD PEOPLE, WHO HAVE MASTERED "BLOGGING".WE HAVE AN AMAZING FAMILY--THREE BEAUTIFUL GRAND-DAUGHTERS-TWO BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS WITH AMAZING HUSBANDS...WE LOVE THE LORD, WHO HAS BLESSED OUR FAMILY TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN...WE ARE COUNTRY FOLK WHO LOVE THE SIMPLE LIFE...