Mark and Darlene Coburn

Friday, March 11, 2011

Redeeming Love

ok, did you just follow me from facebook? i think i saw a couple of you behind me...i am reading this awesome book..Redeeming LOve...it is by Francine Rivers...when i first started reading it, i thought,"this is a christian novel?"...but i have a terrible time putting it down..wait a minute, my eggs are boiling. i am back,,that actually sounded kind of gross..ok, back to the book..it has about 500 pages and i started reading it mon. and am almost done..until we meet again..

2 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

lol, I did follow you! Guess I'm one of those social losers. haha.

Anonymous said...

Redeeming love! I had that book long ago and have no idea what happened to it. I read the first 100 pages or so and never got past that, but good book besides (that I remember!).

ALL OF US GIRLS...

ALL OF US GIRLS...

MY GIRLS...

MY GIRLS...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS...

THOSE WERE THE DAYS...

JUST US...

JUST US...

Twitter Updates

About Me

AS YOU CAN SEE, WE ARE TWO HIP OLD PEOPLE, WHO HAVE MASTERED "BLOGGING".WE HAVE AN AMAZING FAMILY--THREE BEAUTIFUL GRAND-DAUGHTERS-TWO BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS WITH AMAZING HUSBANDS...WE LOVE THE LORD, WHO HAS BLESSED OUR FAMILY TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN...WE ARE COUNTRY FOLK WHO LOVE THE SIMPLE LIFE...